Thursday, October 20, 2011

Coconut and Pineapple Cake & more Tiny goodies!

I made the coconut and pineapple cake, it's coated in pineapple butter cream and coconut.

I wanted the cake to look a bit "not too perfect". My older sister made the tulle skirt for the baby doll on the cake.

These are my "cute as a button" strawberry cupcakes made out strawberry puree.

I made the yellow buttons out of fondant icing


My beautiful Mum made the little lamingtons.



I decided to have a menu board instead of individual food labels. My younger sister, who is a graphic designs did up all the printed material. She designed, printed and framed the menu's, I thought they looked fab. Thanks to my Dad for taking all these gorgeous photos.  More photos to come, bye for now, Lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment