Saturday, February 22, 2014

House Hunting treasures...

I have seen some real 'beauties' while house hunting. Some in very original condition. Here are some of the things I have seen last weekend.
Very original round bath

Very original tiles

Wondrous indoor garden 'feature'

This kitchen bench is pretty retro and I thought it was pretty cool

Amazing vinyl floor in a kitchen

Grrrrrrr. I've got the eye of the Tiger

I liked this retro light

I actually loved this very cool shed that still had cool storage with rusty nails in them


I nearly wanted to buy this house just for this shed





LOVED these aqua ladders

Checking out a little anodized planter hanging in the garden.
Lou x

1 comment:

  1. House hunting can be exhausting. But it can also be fun, because of the things you’ll discover and learn along the way. It’s a good consolation, even if you didn’t get the house. Because now you have an idea on what design or decoration you want to have, and what dimensions to look out for, when looking at your next potential houses.

    Leonard George @ RE/MAX Crest Realty Westside

    ReplyDelete